DescriptionTHIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Instant Pot Mini Review:
Another favorite of mine is the Instant Pot. I’ve owned one for about 6 years now and recently gave my large one away and downsized to this mini when I moved into my camper van. It’s almost the only appliance I use for cooking and I love the way it cleans up.
Reasons I love my Instant Pot:
- Uses less energy. Once it gets up to pressure, it uses barely any energy until the cooking cycle is complete. So this works fantastic since I live off of solar energy in my camper van and less of a drain on the batteries.
- Easy to clean when complete since it’s just the one pot.
- Food tastes really great in the pressure cooker which seems to infuse the food inside.
- I love to make one pot meals of rice and veggies or a soup so it’s less work and again, less clean-up.
- Makes quick work of cooking steel cut oats in the morning for breakfast.
Do you need any more reasons? I’m sure I could come up with more but suffice to say. I love my Instant Pot!!